Sunday, June 13, 2010

Free SOFT Workshop = Mount Hope

You are invited to a FREE Shaping Our Futures Together (SOFT) course for women
Tues 29 & Wed 30
 June 2010 at Mt Hope


Shaping Our Future’s Together or SOFT includes a wide range of learning activities to help you build self esteem and shape your own future. The emphasis is on also having fun while you learn.
During the course you will explore a wide range of topics including:
£  Developing a personal vision and goal setting
£  Learning the importance of time for ‘me’
£  Exploring personal values
£  Developing confidence
£  Learning how to improve communication skills
£  Strengthening networks and networking skills
The 2-day course will run from 8.45am to 3.00pm at Mt Hope Hall
The course is drought funded and therefore will be FREE.  It includes a workbook, all course materials and food. 
YOU MUST REGISTER by Monday 21 June 2010
Places are limited to 20 so please book in early by contacting the local coordinator Marlene Forsyth on 6837 3882 or email rm_forsyth@bigpond.com


What participants have said about SOFT:
P  I enjoyed the time out to reflect on me and my ability to pursue a goal I’ve held onto for years, Ganmain
P  The emphasis on interaction in the exercises really brought it alive for me. It has changed my thoughts and my direction in life, Tocal
P  I learned that it is OK to take time for myself, Wagga Wagga
P  The visualisation was very powerful, Bourke Aboriginal women’s group
P  I realised everyone has issues, Harden
P  The writing a journal, goal setting and action planning were most useful, Coleambally
P  A real motivator to write down some realistic goals and have some direction for the future for me rather than always focusing on the farm and the family Forbes
P  The experience and process of meeting, learning with and being challenged by my colleagues was invaluable, Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment